The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_voting_barBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_voting_barBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Black Mountain Den Site

Go down 
+5
Fury
Midnight
Artemis
Aumar
Tempest
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fury
Yearling
Fury

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Cake100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:29 pm

I feel my father lick my head. I growl at my siblings, I was the largest and strongest and they needed to know that as they were hogging all the milk!
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Canid Age : 26

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Cake100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:05 pm

I hear my brother's growl so I crawl over to give him some space.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Yearling
Fury

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 pm

I see my sister move over, and thank her by licking her ear. After I finished eating, I snuggled by my caring sister, but later on I go to the other big wolf, who looked like me.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:21 pm

I whimper saying your welcome and crawl around before sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Yearling
Fury

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 pm

I wake up. I was quite restless, and crawled around. I was growing quite fast.

FIVE WEEKS LATER
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:42 pm

As those slow boring five weeks i was growing fast . I was trying to walk on my legs instead of crawling and got stronger everyday till i could walk without falling like Fury. I nipped his ear.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Yearling
Fury

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:51 pm

I feel my sister nip my ear. I yip, and say: "lets play!" And run to the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 pm

'' ok! '' i yip back and run behind him to the dark forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:31 am

I notice two of the pups are gone by the time I wake up. I growl under my breath in a worried protective tone, I see the others sleeping in their father's fur and gently smile. I start to crawl out of the den and walk to the cliff that isn't far from the den, I howl loudly to call for Midnight and Fury. The howl echos through the valley and i'm sure they heard it, I smell the air and perk my ears.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 am

I perk my ears towards the howl and runs as fast as i can and makes it in the den to mum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 am

I see one of the black females come up, Midnight. I sigh in relief, I was still angry at them for wandering off without a adult though. But then I notice that Fury was missing. "Where's your brother?" I bark with a growling tone to it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 am

I tuck my tail between my legs and put my ears backwards and look left then right. I stutter I...I don't know he was infront of me. I guess he slowed down because i started running towards you and didn't see anything. I..I was going to fast. Sorry i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 am

I lower my harsh tone, "It wasn't your fault" i softly say. I then sigh, "you shouldn't have wandered off, there's danger at every corner out there." I sigh again and add on "go inside with your father and siblings, I'm going to find your brother." I whisper under my breath, "the little troublesome heir" as i walk off following Midnight's scent back.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 am

I say ok i was to worried about having fun and didn't think before I did something. Good luck on finding him i say as I go inside the den. I watch mum leave feeling dumb. I go lay down on dad's left paw and drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Cake150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 am

Artemis perked her ears at a piercing howl. The pups were born...
I smiled very gently, even though none of them could of seen me, but it faded quickly. My serious-self was back. Memories flooded my mind, but I managed to wash them away. My cold gaze rested upon the horizon. It was almost my time to do what I enjoy most. Hunt beneath the moonlight.

Weeks later...

Looking back, I spot the pups wandering off, but I hesitate to go after them once I see the mother doing so. Boredly, I sit down and spread my claws while staring at them. It's morning, and there's nothing to do. No enemies around, trouble, or anything quite entertaining. Extending one claw now, I begin to claw the dirt, making a picture of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:18 am

I wake up from a nightmare i shutter. What will mum do to us when shes gets Fury? Make us stay in the den for a week? Clean the den? Whatever it was I felt sick. I slowly laid my head on dad's paw and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 am

I come home with a mud-covered pup in my mouth, growling softly and lowly. I place him next to his sister, Midnight. I growl at them, "now why were you in the Dark Forest?" Little did I know that they were in the cave. I stare them in the eye, giving them the "mother stare".
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:22 am

Um....um...um Fury told me to follow him so i did i was bored and wanted to have fun i say. I feel even sicker... i say to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 am

I relaxe slightly, I only growled because I cared and didn't want anything to happen to my pups. I sigh "I'll let it pass this time... but only this time" I didn't want to be too harsh on them, after all they were only five week old pups. I glare at the mud-covered one then at the clean pup, a smile tugged at my face and I glare at the two. I shake my head chuckling and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:34 am

I think to myself i guess that nightmare won't come true. I smile then yawn and walk to mom and curl up in her fur and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Cake200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 pm

I bark loudly, I was upset about. I huddled by Accalia and the pups "where have you been?" I bark to the pups and glare at Fury, knowing he caused this.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:49 pm

I curl deeper into their fur and mumble "Fury went off to play in the woods so i followed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 pm

I gently opened my muzzle about to speak but then Midnight told the story, I nod gently saying "mmhmm". I lick Fury, cleaning him of the left over mud that he missed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 pm

I think to myself '' Whats going to happen now?'' ''You should have thought before you went.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 pm

I lick the other pups along with Fury who still had patches of mud I missed. After the 'grooming' I lied down and curled all the pups together with my tail, a warm smile comes to my face at small balls of fluff tackling each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Mountain Den Site
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: