The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_voting_barBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_voting_barBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Black Mountain Den Site

Go down 
+5
Fury
Midnight
Artemis
Aumar
Tempest
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Canid Age : 26

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Cake100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 pm

"ok i say i look a fury then walk out and follow the scent of the pups.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Yearling
Fury

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Cake100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 am

Fury yelped, and then looked at his mother with pain in his eyes. He whimpered, and limped to the entrance, Blood still pouring out of the wound...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:24 am

"Yeah, It's broken alright" I bark, "come back here, your not going anywhere Fury!" I growl. I lick my son's paw, trying to clean it of blood.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Cake50/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

[Soooo sorry i haven't been on in forever]
I look at my mother lick my brothers wound, i wonder what happened since i was in a very long and deep sleep. I had changed. My body had become larger and there were a lot more wolves in the den. I didn't rememer anything till redwood tree.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Cake150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Artemis woke up from a long, deep slumber. She gently shook her head, coming to full focus. Shifting her gaze, she saw Accalia and a few others. She stood up from her spot and growled very faintly at the sharp headache she had. Her piercing azure eyes glanced from wolf to wolf, noticing a few faces she's never seen before. Looking back to Accalia, Artemis thought of asking her a few questions, but she decided to do so later. Right now, she has decided to get herself something to eat, and perhaps meet a few of the other members.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Cake200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 am

A Loud, Screetching cry rings through the air, as Seraek's fangs pierced into the throat of his mate. He tugged her fur, ripping it off with ease, and clawed into her stomach, blood spilling everywhere. I heed not tell you why he killed her, for those are classified reasons. He threw her into the wall, blood splattering, as she weeped, begging for mercy. But Seraek never showed Mercy.... He then growled, showing his blood covered fangs, and then tore her limb from limb, her screaming all the while. He then let out a grunt, and then let out a grin, as his mate slowly and painfully died. he then threw her in the pond, a blood trail being left behind.

And THAT was the end of Accalia...
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:57 am

Midnight was outside the den when she heard the howl of her mother. Her instinct told her to save her,it was useless she'd would get thrown into a wall. Instead,she softly covered the pups eyes, ears and noes's from seeing the horrible scene. She walked them into the den and lyied down and try to fall asleep. But the pictures and howls twirled in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Mate : Nooohh Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:03 am

Sophia woke with a ear piercing sound of painful howls. She looked out of the den as she seen her own Alpha murder his mate. "No, no, NO, NO!" She said silently then it turned into a yell. She bursted into tears at the sight of the Alpha Female's death.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Cake200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 am

Seraek watched as Sophia burst into tears, he growled at her, and then softly said "Sophie, let her go. She was a
bitch anyway." He said, as his muscled body turned away from them, He grumbled, and then walked to his children, his pelt covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:11 am

Sophia nodded her head and said, "I knew that, she was just so stupid. It's just that the site of you murdering your mate scared me because I've never seen anything like that."

(Short derpy post. q:)
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:15 am

"I know, It's just... Classified,,," he said, and then stroked Axel, Redwood, and then Midnight's heads with his bloody paw. he then turned to Sophie, giving a soft, cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:18 am

"At least she's out of our hair.," Soph said with a cheerful smile to Seraek. She stretched out her long legs as she yawned a bit.

(This is just derp.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:19 am

I looked up at Seraek then looked down again when she saw the blood on his pelt.She felt numb and frozen her throat was dried up. She though to her self,"No, she's gone she was never there!"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 am

Tempest turned away, into the Alpha;s chamber. he then nudged Sophie, giving a soft smile "may i talk to you, Sophia?" he asked, nudging her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:41 am

"Sure.," Sophia said with a small smile.

(Uh, gawd. Derp.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 am

Tempest let out a smile, as he brushed his fur on her, now inside the chamber. He let out a smile, and began to nuzzle her neck, more sexually than charming,
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 am

The female nipped his ear as she nuzzled him back.

(SHORT POST AGAIN.)
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Cake50/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Redwood yelped and ran to hide. He had just killed her mother. Her on father and now he was going for anouther female. It wasn't fair, She wanted to hurt him, but that was the alpha. She whined and layed down on the ground trying to stay as as far away from him as she could.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Seraek growled at his daughter, whom wasn't acting like a shadow wolf. He then moved closer to her, his eyes peircing into her soul. He then coldly said to the pack "I am no longer as you call me 'Seraek.' I am now Tempest, and whom calls me elsewhere will pay the price." He said, and peered his eyes into Redwood's soul.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Redwood breathed hevily and scaredly. She whined and looked back at his eyes saying "Why?" No one could understand her but him. She gave him a look of mercy.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Tempest let out a smile, and held her close. "I'm never going to hurt you..." he whispered, and he couldn't believe how large his little pup had grown. (DERP)
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Redwood's heart was raceing, She didn't know if to trust her dad yet. She just decided to give in and trust him. She couldn't leave her home pack.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Sophia smiled as Temp reassured his daughter.

(OMG.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Mountain Den Site
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: