The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_vote_lcapRykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_voting_barRykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_vote_lcapRykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_voting_barRykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

Mate : I have no heart for one. Male

Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands Empty
PostSubject: Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands   Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Welcome to my Domain...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Rykar (Rye- Car )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Basics

Fur: His fur is a dark grey, Almost blueish. It waves as he walks, making him look very Handsome. It is thick, Perfect for the cold, Moon and Sunless days and nights in the shadows.

Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands Alpha_Female_wolf_pc_Ray_Rafiti

Eyes: His eyes are a golden, Rather nice, but not nice enough to be accepted for who he is.... Sad

Build: Rykar is VERY muscled. He is strong and tall, and it fits with his good looks. His muzzle holds a powerful bite, and his tail is rather long and fluffy. His fur just makes him look 3 times larger.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Blood Of Rykar

Family: Mother: Kailan: Alive

Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands Arctic-Wolf-wolves-6002944-480-379

Father: Raven : Alive

Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands MO7S7028WOLF_1

Brother: Ringlo : Alive

Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands Silver

Brother: Kendall : Deceased

Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands Tumblr_ljq4fcyD9r1qi4ucgo1_500

History:
Two bulky males watched The Black Shadows pack, their lips curling back into a sneer. Their Alpha and some other wolves had just entered a den, the den said to hide the alpha female named Accalia. They laughed when they heard her screams and pleas. "That's what Seraek gets!" Cried one with laughter as the other said. " Go get em!". They sat on that hill for what seemed like hours, until the dark male known as Seraek came running, his snarls echoing around the area. They growled and stood up, barking warning to their Alpha. But it was to late. Seraek got the Alpha and killed him, along with another male. But one male got away. And he was the Father of Accalia's new pups. He raced to the males, panting and his dark red fur covered in blood. "Jasper, Derek. Let's go home." He said, nodding the the males. Jasper chuckled and spun around, followed by the others as they raced home, scattering a herd of elk. As the wolves returned home, a ceremony was held. For they lost their Alpha but gained a new one. And now they had to await the heirs of their pack. But some wolves got mad, for the heir pups mother was Accalia. What if they turned on them? The pack's future was un-known, but they had hope.
The next few weeks, Kailan gave birth to 3 pups. One, The first born, Was a strong, Powerful pup, The second, A smaller, More ignorant, Pup, and last, Was a pup whom had pure white fur. Raven, Seemed to Favor The second pup, Of his sight, And Kailan loved Kendall, The smallest. Rykar, However, Had nobody. His brothers, Although He was larger and Dominanted them, Hated him, and were always starting fights. The Alpha, However, Seemed to think he was a perfect spy and warrior against the black shadows pack, and trained him extra hard. One day, Kendall and Rykar were fighting far from the pack territory. First it was playing, then it became a bloodthirsty battle. Then that wolf came. Kendall had given Rykar a scar on his chest, whom as shaped like a star, and he then disappeard into the brush. They found his body tattered and salvaged by the wolf who killed him. Rykar was taken the blame after him having blood on his pelt. They thought he killed him. When he returned home without Kendall, The whole pack had nearly tried to murder him. The only person who really defended him, was Ellius, (Eeel-e-us) Falcon and Ismae's father, Whom is the new Alpha of the pack. He then saved him before he had died, and when he was well and old enough, they sent Rykar on the journey to spy on the Black Shadows Pack as a loner.

Voice: a strong aussie accent, whom is very husky and deep.

Personality: Rykar is very... Serious. The only time he has ever smile is when he is with Brillare, or just alone. He is charming to females, but most of them will never be intrested in him, because of what they "think" he did to Handsome Kendall.

Like(s): Anything involving Stamina, Strength, And speed.

Dis-like(s): A lot of things.

Rank: Loner is the black shadows. Warrior and Spy in the bright lands.

Rykar  ~ Warrior of the bright lands Grey_Alpha_pc_Ray_Rafiti
Back to top Go down
http://wotl.forumotion.com

Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Page 1 of 1