The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Black Mountain Den Site

Go down 
+5
Fury
Midnight
Artemis
Aumar
Tempest
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Cake200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 am

I then snarl and go inside the den. I mumble: "you sleep in the novice room for now."
I bed down into the Alpha chamber as another day passes.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Female

Canid Age : 26

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Cake150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:50 am

I return from a midnight hunt, my prey hanging limp from my clenched fangs. My brisk eyes narrow as they scan the den, noticing something different in the air. Calmly, yet casually, I begin to walk forth. My ivory tail swaying behind me smoothly, I drop the prey to my paws. My slim body leaps onto a small boulder, which is my usual spot to rest. My eyes would not leave the dens entrance, though. The white fur on my chest fluffs up as I groom myself, finally gazing harshly upon a stranger. If the female tried anything 'funny', Artemis would not tolerate it. Exhaling faintly, I leap off and walk over to the stranger. I quickly understanded why she was acting in that defensive manner. "Hello there." I say in a calm, yet firm tone.

Last edited by Artemis on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Cake200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:00 am

I rest soundly half awake still. I was worried about the novice.If she. Tries anything I'll kill her in a second" I think to myself. Whether she is Aumar Or just a normal wolf, I'm not afraid of killing it. Espessially if it's about protecting Accalia" I lick my crush's muzzle, and then guard the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:15 am

I slowly awake from my deep slumber. My ears perk backwards hearing scuffling outside, "what's that?" i mumble. my thick silver fur sways as i get up and stretch, "hmm" i mumble again. I see Seraek laying at the entrance, as i walk by i feel him lick my muzzle. I'll be back, i'm going to get some food from the stock pile" i exclaim as i start crawling out the entrance heading towards the storage room.

Last edited by Accalia on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:22 am

I open one of my eyes seeing Accalia walking out. I hesitate to go after her, she'll be fine i thick to myself acting like i'm asleep again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:29 am

The chambers can be confusing but i found my way to the room, i see piles of bones around a small pond of water. I bend down and lap up the cool refreshing water, being careful not to get any water in my scars. I then sniff the air looking for a piece of meat hidden near the underground pond. I pick up a faint scent of red deer in the muddy ground, so i dig down enough to find a large leg of red deer. I clamp my jaws on the limb and carry it back to the Alpha's den, still hesitating to look outside...
Back to top Go down
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Mate : None Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Cake60/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:35 am

Aumar's eyes widened when these wolves made such a deal if her request. All she wanted was for them to calm so they could talk normally, without awkwardly growling and snarling at each other. But then she noticed these wolves both left. Not a good idea, because any loner could easily kill them with their backs turned. If Aumar was a wolf like that anyway... Then Aumar noticed another wolf spoke to her. She snapped out of her thoughts and turned to the wolf, "Hello. I didn't mean for them to go wild. Sorry if I disturbed anything." saying sorry had always been a bit difficult for Aumar, because her brother always told her is was frowned upon. But she sput out that sentence anyway. Her ears perked at the leaders, and she gently awaited for them to come to speak with her. Aumar was very surprised that they actually left in the first place... Leaving a loner like herself who was very capable of doing damage.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 am

I see her get confused and I smile and say: "just listen to water flowing, that's the. Storage room." I then trot to her and lick her muzzle. "let's go on a hunt i playfully say, and run to the woods like a pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:53 am

I tear the leg to pieces, eating it chunk by chunk. My ears perk at Seraek's sentence as i finish the leg only leaving a bit near the bone. I swallow the last piece then i say, "sounds great, I haven't tasted fresh blood in ages." I lick around my muzzle cleaning off the little blood that came off the leg of red deer. "Let's go then" i bark playfully while getting up...

Last edited by Accalia on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:06 am

I see. The wolf novice and snarl at her, I bite her on the nose, showing I am boss. I then glare at her and bark for Artemis to watch her. Then I tower over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:23 am

I squeeze my way through the small opening, just in time to see Aaron's act of dominance. I sigh lightly as i start walking up to Aaron, then my instinct of dominance hits me and i growl at the new wolf. I snap out of it and remember i don't even know her name. Sorry, but my i know your name madam? I say trying to be as formal a wolf can be.
Back to top Go down
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Cake60/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:49 am

Aumar smiled a bit at the female. How nice she was, she acted like she was raised with true manners. Aumar gently opened her maw,"I'm Aumar. I apologize for any trouble I may have caused earlier. I meant not to show threat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:00 am

"Nice to become your acquaintance, I'm Accalia". I replay with a nod of the head and a swish of my tail. It's okay, all of us run into another wolves' territory even now and then i add on with a plain look on my face but with the slightest sign of a smile, a gentle and warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:03 am

Her mouth tugged into a small smile, but then disappeared. Her emotionless appearance hid the thoughts she was receiving. Thoughts of her brother, and all her past entered her mind. She began to shake off the thoughts, but like magnets, they flew back to her. Aumars mind raced and she was hardly able to hear a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:13 am

I watch the female drift away into her thoughts, she seemed almost deaf so I turn to catch up with Aaron who was entering deeper into the forest. I bolt up next to him then slow down to the pace he was at with my tongue hanging out, catching my breath again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Cake150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Artemis smiled lightly, finally seeing that the newcomer was treated better. If Aumar was to join the pack, we should not give her such a bad start. My tail swayed behind me, seeing that Accalia can handle it. My cyan orbs glared slightly at Seraek, who is being a bit too hard on our guest. Maybe he was just in a bad mood. After all, he has been through a lot, kind of.
Seeing that both leaders have gone off on to a hunt, I glance towards the she wolf. "I seemed to forget to introduce myself..." I smile faintly, too difficult to even notice it. "-I'm Artemis, Beta of this pack. I say, my eyes seeming to relax. I turn away slightly, but then I speak again, "if you need any form of assistance, It would be a pleasure to help."I finally add.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 pm

I tug the carcass back to the den site, one of the legs in my mouth. Blood seeps out of the carcass and stains my muzzle, it also leaves a trail of blood on the ground. The small cave like opening comes into sight and I drop the leg and pant lightly. My stomach growls as I pant...
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 am

I hold onto the neck with a strong grip. I see the den, and. Push harder. I then try and push the dead carccass into the opening, but then tear it piece by peace, finding my tactic failed. I then lick Accalia's muzzle and whisper " how are the pups?" Looking at her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 am

I whisper back, "just fine" as I nuzzle in return. I pick up a leg of the deer as my nose twitches at a rabbit near, I ignore the scent as we already have a large kill...
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:26 am

As we go inside I nip her ear. "You should rest, they are due very, very soon." We curl up in a corner of the Alpha's room, I keep awake, guarding her and maybe even my pups, soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:34 am

I drop the leg and start eating the fresh kill, enjoying the taste of fresh blood. I half finish it and lick around my mouth, cleaning off the stains revealing silver and white fur. I lay down next to Seraek gently, I yawn baring my huge, sharp, blood stained canines but no sound comes out. I slowly drift to sleep, a little restless though as the sound of yelping and whining fills the den...

Last edited by Accalia on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:38 am

It is not long until I fall asleep, when I wake up and find five newborn pups, nursing. My eyes soften at them, all shades of silver, black and grey, in a row around their mother. I lick all of their heads and then I softly say "good job" and rest by my new family half asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 am

I lay there, watching my pups with gentle eyes. The bundles of fur not even as big as my paw, they still blind and deaf, scent is their main sense. I lick their heads and watch them curl up in my fur to sleep, a warm smile come to my face as one stumbles to her father.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Cake100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:17 am

I crawl around trying to find my mother, I come across something warm and I snuggle into it. I slowly drift off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:38 pm

(midnight. Is the second pup. I have a bud who is the first pup)
I look at my pups, and say "we should name them" and eye a large male pup, "I shall call you fury, for you will be a brave leader one day." I then lick his head, and howl "the pups are born!" even if i'm in the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Den Site   Black Mountain Den Site - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Mountain Den Site
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: