The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Dark Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Dark Forest

Go down 
+6
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Midnight
Fury
Tempest
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Banshee

Banshee

Mate : None yet Female

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Cake200/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:42 pm

I turn my head a bit to the side and close my eyes, a thouhtfull gaze overcoming my face. "...Mmh.." I then open on of my golden orane eyes and look at his wagging tail. I smile slightly and then face him again. "...Well, then I´m going to stay of course cause I will be visiting those woods very often now in the furture." I tell the male and give him a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:35 pm

[b]"I'm Seraek" I tell her "Welcome to the Black Shadows!" I bark "Let me show you my pack!" I then trot off, and head to hiders hollow.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:38 pm

I nod to him and before I walk, I glance back once more. I smile and then turn around again, following Seraek silently but keeping my distance.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Mate : I has none... Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Cake100/100Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm

I yip and tumble down the hill, Very happy. I jump down every ridge, with elegant grace. I tumble down the hill, and search for something to play with.
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Mate : None Female

Canid Age : 25

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Cake50/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I reach the the weird place..where my brothers track ended. Hmm...where Is he? I giggle louder...maybe this was game! Maybe we were playing hide and go seek! "Falcon! Imma goin to find youuuu!" I howled a wee bit evilly, as I trot to the nearest bush and waddle around it...searching for my brother.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 pm

I stayed hidden from Ismae. I didn't want to be caught... I ran up to a tiny little hole, and because I was very large for a pup, had to go. I raced around the forest, like I had lived there my whole life, I was "Swifter than a Falcon" as what da would say. I decided to wrestle around, and ended up stuck playing in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 pm

I look around...where on earth is he! I let out a growl..if only I could smell! I look back around to were I'd come from and moan. "Oh...mummie gunna kill me!" I wailed. But I turned back around, curiousnesss getting the best of me..and I ran away from my birth den and headed deeper into the strange land. I let my tongue hang out as I sprint down a hill, letting out squeals of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:21 am

(From hiders hollow) I decided to take a walk through the dark forest, where I´ve been earlier and hum a song while trotting along a sandy path. Suddenly I hear the innocent, playful barks of pups and perk my triangle shaped ears attentively. I follow the voices and walk up a hill in order to get a better view from the place here. I glance down and after a while spot two small pups running around. I immediately start to smile pleased and even start to blush. I then lay down on the hill, wrapping my long sleek tail around my body and decide to watch the youngsters for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

I twirl around this way and that with much grace. I'm not sure why, but this place..it made me happy. Seemed to swallow me up. I let out giggle, as I get dizzy and tumble to my side. And that's when i ge tthe feeling. A weird feeling of being watched. I looked around, my brown eyes narrowed. And that's when I saw it. Or her. On a hill not so far awya from were I know lay. My eyes widened, but I still kept my eyes on her. I felt my ears slightly tilt up, and my tail ever so slightly wagged.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 pm

(>_>)
Seems like on of the pups noticed me. I perk my ears and lower one of it in an awkward way. I raise my tail and begin to wag with it calmly in the air. I wink at the youngster and then lift my muzzle up into the air, letting out a soft, short howl. That´s my way to introduce myself ....with my voice. I then stop, while my gentle voice still chimes through the forest and then glance down to the pups again, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 pm

I giggle and try to do as this she-wolf did. Only..barks and yips came out. No howl of some sort. I try again, and this time comes out a whistling noise..but that's all. I roll my eyes and bolt up that hill. When I reach the shew-olf..I lay down, my head on my paws and stare at her like I did before.
Back to top Go down
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Cake60/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/200Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:29 am

Aumar yawned, stretching. She realized Sereak didn't even pay attention to her apology one bit. That did anger her, for apologizing was one of the hardest things for her to do. Nobody should be expecting another from her anytime soon. Her stern face glanced at each pup who roamed around, but was disturbed when her eyes were forced closed as she yawned again. Aumie stood up slowly, her body still aching from a rather long nap. But a simple muscle ache felt of nothing to this wolf who had been through it all. She walked around for a while, then sat herself back on the grass. She couldn't fathom why she stuck around here. Perhaps because she didn't have to worry about an attack, not that she couldn't handle it, but she didn't like to worry. It was despised by Aumar. She stuck around because she could at least halfway trust her fellow members to protect the pack. She hadn't even truely met anyone. Not properly anyway. The only others she had met were the leaders. One was a rather disturbing introduction, and the other was decent, but the only good introduction was with that Beta, Artemis. She shrugged. None were what you would call a magnificent first impression.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 am

I start to chuckle slightly after I heard her cute response "Haha....Not bad." I giggle and wag with my tail. I watch her dashing up to the hill where I´m lying on and tilt my head to the side. I grin as she starts starring at meand then place my head on my big silvery grey paws, looking at her aswell. I then roll around, lying on my back now and raise my legs into the air. I still glance at her and have an upside-down image of the white pup in my head now. I laugh again, slowly feeling the urge to play as I suddenly spot another wolf a short distance away from here. My bright orange eyes start to shimmer and I roll back on my belly again. I lift my head up a bit in order to have a better look at the other she-wolf and quickly notice that she doesnt look too well. She seems crestfallen...
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 pm

I creep closer to the wolf..but noticed her atenion is else were. I follow her gaze, only I had to get up and srand on my hind legs to see better and I see another wolf! How interesting! I get down from my perch and let out yips as I jump and twirl. We can all play now! And then myabe Falcon will wanna play too! The other wolf seemed sad..but maybe if she cameto play, all would be good!
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm

I raise up from the ground and remain on the hill, still looking at the She-wolf further back. I smile as the pup immediately reacts and wants to comfort the stranger. however...I dont know her so I´ll better watch over the pups till I´m sure that she´s no threat. After the youngster runs down the hill I slowly follow her, refusing to run tough and switch into a slow trot. I walk through the grass which is pretty wet because of the dew and make my way over to the other female slowly but stop a short distance away from her. I do a short wag with my tail and give her a greeting smile. "Hello" I say and do a short bow with my head. "My name is Banshee. I´m new around here." I tell her, hoping that I´m not bothering her. I then glance down at the energy pumped pup again and grin amused. "Hehe...I´ve just met that pup a short while ago , she seems pretty playful. I still dont know her name tough. Anyways...I know, it´s nothing of my business but...you seem a bit crestfallen. Is everything allright?" I ask her calmly, not wanting her to feel pressurised in any way.
Back to top Go down
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Aumar looked to this new wolf, "Hello," she paused attempting to remember the name,"Banshee. I am Aumar." she stood, and replied to Banshee's tail wag with a tail wag of her own. She thought about the question. Was Aumar upset? Or 'crestfallen', as Banshee put it. This question took a bit of consideration. She finally came to a conclusion, "Well... I would say I'm 'crestfallen'. Life has just been irritating here." she looked down and closed her faded gold eyes. She needed a reason for her life being hell here. She didn't want to sound like she was just a clueless and idiotic fae. "While joining here, I was rather rude to the leaders... But I can't quite say all the troubles were my fault." she quit speaking. Aumar thought of herself as selfish when she said even more than 2 sentences about herself in a row. Banshee seemed very kind to actually care about Aumar's emotions. She smiled when Banshee spoke of the pups. She was never a fan of pups, but these did seem rather cute. She opened her maw, "They do seem fun and playful. It's good you're enjoying yourself." she said with a smile. Aumar then opened her mouth filled with blood stained teeth, "Thanks very much for your concern about me."
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 pm

I stare at the two she-wolves. Banshee and Aumar? Hmmm...I tilt my ears and head up with my chest out. "I Am Ismae. Daughter of Accalia and...." I lower my ears and tilt my head confused. "I do not..know...my fathers...name...." I whispered at last.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:44 pm

I listen to her attentively and gave her a slow understanding nod. "I hope , that things are going to work out for you soon, Aumar. I´m sure....if they are understanding Alphas and you apologized to them, that you guys will get along again in no time. " I tell her and give her a gentle smile. Mmh...the leaders? So she means Seraek and Accalia. I dont know what happened but...Seraek seems like the bossy type to me, so I can actually imagine that the situation could escalate easily if he goes all dominant infront of a proud wolf.
I glance down at the pup again who finally revealed her name to us. I smiled and wanted to complement her name, cause it sounded beautiful in my ears but my gaze quickly changes as she tells us that she doesnt know the name of her father. Does that mean that...Seraek isnt her biological father? "...Ismae. So does that mean..you dont know who your real father is? ...." I flatten my ears and sigh. "I´m sorry for that..."
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 pm

I raise my ears, my eyes wide. "Accalia's mate....has to me my real father! We and my brother....we...we may not look anything like Him but...maybe there was just some mix up in the genes....?" I ask hesitantly, backing away from Banshee and Aumar, turning my head to look for a Familiar red bundle of fur.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Falcon stepped out of the shadows, and crawled up to Ismae. "S-Seraek i-isn't m-my dad?" he choked out, and whimpered slightly

Dark Forest - Page 2 Mother-of-god-meme-240x180
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm

I watch the pup as he stepped out from his hiding and give him a look of pity. "Oh dear..." I sigh deeply and flatten my triangle shaped ears. I didnt want them to feel sad or anything. I shouldnt have asked...I mean they´re still pups. " He is your father. I mean...he cares for you, plays with you, comforts you and this is what dads do, right?" I tell them and try to smile a bit.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 pm

I try my best to give a smile, but it comes out more like frown. I whimper, and walk back to the den, with sadness in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 pm

(Falcon, bro... You! You iz awesome. Only the memes peeps. You iz good, bro. You iz good.)

Aumar smiled. Banshee seemed like such a sweet wolf. She wanted to explain that she did apologize to Sereak, but he merely threw her offer in the dust, but the concentration seemed to be switched to the darling little pup called Ismae. Sereak wasn't her father? Aumar was furious about that. What had happened? Was Accalia cheating? Or... . Aumar's eyes went from their usual faded gold to a fierce golden with fire. She looked around. How had this happened? Must have been when the enemy was under attack, they must had kidnapped Accalia. It's good she got away. But horrible it was too late. Aumie let out the quietest growl, not to scare anyone though. But that's when she heard the other pup. A brother of Ismae's, if he was bothered that Sereak wasn't of blood either. Aumar's gaze went to the horizon. How dare the sun rays dance happily on the sun? Now wasn't a happy time. It only seemed they frolicked more, so Aumar couldn't help but get more frustrated.

(Rofl. Oh, and when I was talking about her eyes changing, I wasn't being literal. I just meant 'you could see the fire in her eyes' she was so mad.)
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 pm

(Haha XD Yeah...I had to laugh when I saw that pic)
My focus lies on the two sad, confused pups right now and then my glance drifts over to Aumar again. I gasp silently and slightly surprised as my right bright orange eye meet her´s . I could clearly tell that she´s not pleased with this situation either. I lower my ears as I watch the red furred pup walking away in a frustrated manner and feel even more than guilty. I lower my head and face the ground. "...Stupid me. I shouldnt have asked about their father. What was I thinking?" I whine a bit as I think about the fact that I made them sad and feel terrible.

Last edited by Banshee on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 pm

I watch Falcon go with a sad face. Oh bother. I nuzzled Banshee's leg. "Don't bring yourself down. It's not your fault." I whimpered as I ran to catch up with my brother. I almost tripped on my paws, but I caught. I skidded to a stop and looked back at Aumar. "Pleasure meeting you!" I yelled to her before I swung around a trotted back to Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next