The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Dark Forest I_vote_lcapDark Forest I_voting_barDark Forest I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Dark Forest

Go down 
+6
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Midnight
Fury
Tempest
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest Cake200/200Dark Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Dark Forest Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 pm

The Dark Forest is the Main hunting ground for the pack. It is very Peaceful and Shady, just how the pack likes it. It surrounds Black mountain, Holding in all it's secrets. The only sounds that are In the pack are the Sounds of wolves padding the Moss-covered ground, and the wonderful Silent Falls.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dark Forest T1303535240847a7dde9451f1cf950b02ee81d1de8a80
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 pm

we arrive at the dark forest, playing and yipping all the way. I them hide behind a fallen tree, and wait for prey. I see a deer dart ahead, noticing me. I tell Accalia to go to the side, as I aim for the throat, as my father always gave me that job. "attack the flank too." i then leap after the deer, leaping at it's throat, ripping some of it's hide.
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 am

I stalk from the side aiming for any part that the could kill the deer quickly, my first target the neck. I pounce the same time as Seraek, landing on the deer's back. I sink my huge, sharp, blood stained canines into the back of it's neck trying to cut off it's breathing or break the neck. As soon as my teeth reach it's flesh it tries hard to kick me off but i hold on. I try using another strategy, I jump off it's back and run away. I then turn around and run up to it quickly, I leap on it and try to use my weight to push it down. It's front legs wobble as i do so, I growl at it fearlessly.

Last edited by Accalia on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 am

I growl as i hang on to the neck, I watch Accalia jump off and run back. I feel the deer losing it's balance and get the idea. I swing myself round the back, the deer falls from underneath us. I quickly bite the neck again, but harder. The deer stops moving and in seconds stops breathing. I stand there, proud of what only two wolves took down. "Dinner is served" I say in my british accent with my paw over the carcass of the dead deer.
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 pm

I watch Seraek bite deep into the deer, a gentle and warm smile comes to my face at his remark. The blood drips from my maw as I smile, making me look a bit evil. "Good job" I bark softly and slightly playfully. I shake off some of the blood that still is dripping from my mouth. "Just in time, I'm starving" I think to myself quietly as we start to make our way back to the den site.

Last edited by Accalia on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fury
Yearling
Fury

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest Cake100/200Dark Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:02 pm

we arrive at the forest. I leap and tumble down the mountain. Laughing all the way. I raced ahead of Midnight, and hide inside a fallen tree.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Canid Age : 26

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

when i finally get to place where Fury's scent disapeared i get a surprize
Back to top Go down
Fury
Yearling
Fury

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:13 pm

I leap on my sister, and we tumble down the hill, Howling and barking happily. We come to a cave, and go inside it, for midnight will follow my lead.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:17 pm

i feel Fury jump on me we play as we tumble down the hill.Then we roll into a cave. I follow him close behind our dark fur hiding us in the dark cave...
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 am

I bolt through the trees looking for the lost pup. "Where is he?" I mutter to myself, I look under the roots of the trees and behind the rocks and find nothing. I mumble again, "where is that pup?" as i walk towards the cave where the beast demon lives.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:23 pm

I arrive with the pack, and without a doubt, there was an Invasion. Sake's Swarmed everywhere, On both sides, and I can easily pick out the alpha.I had walked towards him, Killing each wolf of the other side with ease. The Dark Grey Alpha noticed me and Grinned. He had charged up to me, and Then crashed into me with Immense blows. I yelped, but I don't go down easy. My eyes welled in rage and fury, and then again, this was to me another loner to kill. I bit it down hard on the throat, and he had thrown me off after he howled in pain. Blood smeared on my muzzle, and I snarled loud and Fearful. I leaped on to him, and my claws dug into his skin. I then shook my paws around, making the hide tear. I then slammed my paws on his skull, and his head hits a hard rock. blood spilled everywhere. The alpha Was dead. After that, the wolves became silent, and stared. I was exhausted, but I wanted to make sure A new leader would not come. I was covered in blood, both my ow and the Alpha's. I then ordered the pack to kill them all, and I pick the wolves off one by one, For they are lost without a leader.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:50 pm

(I'm going to double post this time)

After we have left no more than 20 wolves, They decided to retreat. A Wolf Had turned Around, I think he was a Beta, Sworn that they would be back. We had won this battle. After they left I speeded to Hider's Hollow. I hoped that the scouts didn't find them.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 am

I speedEd to the alpha, ready to fight.he the old beta had the most smug look I ever saw. He grinned, and said: "Missing something?" and then one of the sakes pulled out accalia, and I snarled fearfuly. "You wouldnt dare!" I shouted. And the clever alpha grinned. "but I already did!" he then tree her back to me " You shall be given the burden of a pup that is not your own" he laughed, and ordered the-wolves to leave. As he laughed, nobody n his band notice me attack the alpha until I snarled and tore open his throat.
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:38 am

I couldn't move, my legs were tied with vines of some sort. I snap at the alpha and bite deep into his leg and break his paw, tripping him. I watch Seraek leap onto him and rip him to shread, I cheer under my breath. I get extremely annoyed with my legs being tied up and snap at the vines, I manage to break it just in time. One of the betas leap at Seraek as he finishes off the alpha, I pounce onto the beta and end him as quick as possible by smashing him on the ground and shaking his throat. The blood spills everywhere and covers my fur making me look like a red demon...
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:45 am

I smile as she helps me out "we still got it" i then look at her stomach. "What do we do..."
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:58 am

"I don't know" I say, then my ears turn as I hear more wolves charging then retreating. "Now's not the best time, let's get back to the others."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:05 am

Ok" I head to hiders hollow. "When they are born we donor tell them, we shall love them as our own, Agreed?" I said, and trotted next to her.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Mate : None yet Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm

(from bright lands)
I finally arrive at the forest and notice the cold air surrounding me and cooling my body. I sigh relieved by this feeling and look around curiously. The darkness is soothing my eyes and a slight smile rises on my face. I trot through the woods but spare my energy by not increasing my speed.

I sniff around on the ground and catch the scents of other wolves. I frown and lift my head up, glancing at the trees around me. "...Should have known that I´m not the only one hear" I flatten my ears and sigh a bit frustrated but go on anyways. My gaze meets up with a hare and a sneaky smile risens on my face. "Well hello there.." I snicker and the young hare twitches its ears. He dashes away and I run after him with incredible speed. I could easily catch up with him and then I leap on it´s small body and bite his neck, breaking it with a loud crack. "Hehe...finally dinner" I wag with my tail gleely and smile by the thought that I will have something in my stomach again but suddenly I hear loud breathers behind me. I gulp and my eyes widen.
I actually dont want to know to whom this breath belongs to but I slowly turn around anyways and....well it would have been better I ran away in the first place. A dark brown grizzly stands behind me, his tiny black eyes meeting mine and they dont seem happy at all. I open my maw and drop the rabbit in shock as he stands up and lets out a loud roar.

He raises his huge paw and swings it towards me but I instinvtively duck. He didnt hit me, thanks to my modest size but I turn around and run away but the huge bear starts to chase me. I look behind me and see how he rips his muzzle wide open, revealing his big fangs. He wont be able catch up with my speed this easily but if I go on like this then I will surely collapse to the ground sooner or later. "I gotta defend myself..." I frown and then skid into a break and then immediately turn around in order to face him. I growl and then run towards him. He wants to grab me with his claws but I skillfully dodge and then skid underneath him, running on the other side. He roars angrily and follows me without hesitating. I notice that the bear is still behind me but then I spot the big stone wall of a cliff ahead of me. "...Mmh..that shall do it" I increase my speed and then make a big leap and jump towards the wall. The bear stands up on his hind legs and glances up at me. I land on the surface with all my four paws and press my legs against it in another few seconds, launching myself from the wall and open my mouth wide. I land on his snout and grab it with my sharp fangs. The bear roars again and flails around with his huge paws. He trampels around on the ground uncontrollable and swings his head back and forth, trying to shake me off but my teeth are too deep in his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:57 am

I walk into the dark forest bored i thought " Why not try to catch some prey?'' I keep walking trying to scent prey, i finally scent a deer. I go downwind of it and hide in the trees. I then jump and dig my fangs in its neck killing it fast it falls. I pick it up and walk to hider's hollow carrying the deer.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 pm

(Huh..yeah ignore the female who gets attacked by the bear)
My fangs are digged deep into his snout and I refuse to let go, even tough I could feel my energy dwarfing slowly. For a slight moment I lighten my grip and the bear swings his head back and forth forcefully, letting me loose my grip and I get hurled off. I fly through the air and land on my tummy on a nearby hill. I almost vomited as the ground hit my stomach and growl annoyed.

The bear turns around and slowly comes towards me. I pant exhausted as I suddenly catch the scent of another wolf. I slowly lift my head up, in order to see the wolf but instead I watch her running away. I flatten my ears and frown. "...Yeah, just ignore me bud" I mumble, slightly angered as I try to stand up again, even if my legs are in a lot of pain. I shake my head and then glance at the bear beneath me. He walks towards the hill and gets closer and closer. I lay my ears back and then straighten my pose. I lift my muzzle up into the air, closing my eyes and do what I do best. Sing... I open my maw, wide and broad and then let out an ear deafening and terrible loud cry. The painful cry of a banshee. The bear roars and shuts his sensetive ears with his huge paws. The grizzly lowers his big head and groans deeply, while shaking his head several times. Finally the high pitched cry is getting unbearable for him and he runs off as fast as he could.

I open one of my eyes in order to look if he´s gone and he really isnt there anymore. I stop to scream and then a broad grin risens on my face. "...Haha!! Yeah I showed him!" I chuckle after my victory and hop up and down on the hill, almost looking like a huge, jumpy rabbit. Oh right rabbit! I get down from the hill and then grab the hare I´ve hunted down a while ago. I then gleely rip off one of its legs and gulp it down, sighing in a relaxed manner.

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

I hear a demonic scream, and come running. I let out a low growl, and then confront the "Screamer." "Might I know you?" I growl, in a very strong British accent.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:15 pm

As I gulp down the last piece of hare, one of my ears start to twitch as I hear a new voice behind me. I slowly turn around and look at the big male with my right eyeside. I frown as he growls at me. I´ve gone through a lot in the past weeks and dont feel good at all. By his question, I first look down to his paws and then up to his face. I raise an eyebrow and shake my head. "..Nah..I dont think so. I´m not from around here." I tell him and then lower one of my ears. "..Does that matter?"

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm

"We'll, you appear to be in shadow territory" I tell her, and stand VERY large.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:30 pm

"...Ah.." I turn my head around, several times, looking around the forest and then look back at the huge male again. "...I see. In this case. Sorry that I´m trespassing, you probably are going to chase me off now right.?" I state but my voice stays calm and soft, the total opposite from my scream back then. I sway around with my long tail for a bit, awaiting from him to attack me now.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:32 pm

"I's Fine, but if your not staying, don't do it again..." I tell her, and wag my tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next