The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Forest - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Forest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Forest - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Forest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Dark Forest

Go down 
+6
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Midnight
Fury
Tempest
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Alpha
Alpha
Midnight

Female

Canid Age : 26

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Cake100/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Midnight saw that they were leaving she regretted everything that happened last year . She walked to Ismae and falcon she started. " I know your going to seek for your father,I wish you the best of luck on your journey." She nodded to both of them sadness in her blue eyes. She stretched her legs and ran of to hunt before they could reply.

Last edited by Midnight on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Mate : None Female

Canid Age : 25

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Cake50/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Isame nodded to Midnight,then whined and rested her head upon Falcon's shoulder, her mind and heart at war. She wanted to go. She didn't want to stay here. Not with that Bastard. She nuzzled her brother and straightened, giving him a bright smile. She was going. "I can never say no to you." She murmured, giving him a small shove.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Mate : I has none... Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Cake100/100Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Falcon also gave a bright smile, and then said "we should start our pack, gather the bravest of the Shadows, find our Father, and rule the pack where we belong..." he said, nudging her softly. He let out a bright, joyous smile, as he then waited for her to respond. (DERP)
Back to top Go down
Brillare

Brillare

Mate : Nope Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Brillare stood on the far away hill top, the light breeze ruffling and swaying her white fur. She watched the male and female named Ismae and Falcon, her eye brows raised as she leaned in, careful to not fall as she tried to get a closer look. She wondered what they were saying. It must have had to do with Tempest, because they tensed up but then settled down, then nuzzled each other. She wanted to just go down there right now, and take them home. But that wasn't what Alpha wanted. She had to wait. But...she didn't know how much she could take. She's been away from home for almost a year now! She wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

Mate : I have no heart for one. Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Ontop of a hill, stalks a dark, Deadly beast. He was swiftly scouting were He told Brillare to meet him, and then he calmly Stalked up to her. His golden eyes seemed to glow, and then he sit beside the hilltop, his thick fur brushing brillare. His tall body towered over her, but yet he remained hidden. He watched them intently, waiting for the right move.
Back to top Go down
http://wotl.forumotion.com
Brillare

Brillare

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Brillare stood perfectly still, and she turned her silver eyes to Ryker. "They're planning something Ryker. " Was all she said before she turned away, and narrowed her eyes, staring down upon the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Rykar nodded, his mean eyes still on Falcon. He looks so much like Ellius... He kept thinking, Remebering the Alpha whom saved his life. "when should we confront them? He said in his accent, Whom was deep with Seriousness, and a small bit of Anger. He wasn't happy to go home exactly, he was just anxious to have his job done, So that way he can get out of this hellhole. His face was blank, Deep with thoughts, as it always was, He then darted his head closer to the wolves, making a kind of movement, After seeing them walk close to the light. "Brill my lass, they might either be aiming for attack, or going home!" He whispered in his aussie accent softly, His voice in both triumph and in a small bit of joy, but the joy was barely noticable, However.
Back to top Go down
Brillare

Brillare

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Brill's ears went back and forth, straining in for words. She had to have more proof..Sure they had stepped towards the light...but what were they planning to do!? Her silver eyes grew wide and her tail wagged ever so slightly. "We'll be famous if we bring them home! Alpha will be thrilled!" she whispered excitedly. Then, without any word, she sprang upward, and leaned in. There it was. She caught Falcon's words. ' pack where we belong...' It was all she could make out. But it was enough to make her laugh. She shoved Ryker's shoulder gently. "They are with us! Che emozione!" She cried, running around in circles before she stood still again.

Che emozione means: How exciting in Italian. Heehee!
Back to top Go down
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Rykar jumped up when Brillare nudged him, as most of the time he was touched it was to hurt him. (G2G Now.. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Brillare

Brillare

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 pm

(AW! Sad....)

Brillare watched Ryker jump. What was with him? (She doesn't know about what happened to him.)
But she just shrugged it off and looked down at the Heir's of the pack with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Ismae was about to reply back to her brother when she got the feeling she and him were being watched. Her tail slowly raised and her nose twitched, sniffing the air. but no scent came.So....who was watching them? Ismae wondered...turning her chestnut brown eyes around the area, scanning everywhere and everything. Then, there was a flash of white. It was far away, but it still caught the young she-wolf's attention. Her head snapped that way, but just as the flash appeared, it had gone. Ismae pressed closer to her brother, slightly confused. She hated being confused and not having the upper-hand. She let out a low growl, and kept watching the hill, where the white flash had been.
Back to top Go down
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Rykar had saw the small heir whip around, and then he immediately dropped down. There was one shadow wolf with them, one suspicious aswell. His golden eyes watched falcon, and then he set his eyes on ismae. His face had no happy emotion, as usual. He then slowly stalked closer, for he was even taller than seraek, or tempest, as they call that fiend now, but he was quieter then a mouse when it came to it. He can also run with the best stamina and speed. "A triple threat."
Back to top Go down
Brillare

Brillare

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Brillare shook her head.fighting back a growl. "Rykar! NO!" she whisper/yelled. What was he thinking? It wasn't time yet! She got down on her belly and carefully crawled, opening her maw to catch his tail. But it was to late. He had gone out of reach. Brillare let out a whine. and jumped up, giving herself away. She ran over and stood over Rykar, hiding him from view. It was important to not seem as a threat. And being as big as Rykar was, Falcon and Ismae would definitely take him as a threat. So...Brillare stood in the field, on top of Rykar, hiding him...as she stood in plain view.
Back to top Go down
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Rykar understood what Brillare meant, but he also got his meaning. He wanted to get a closer look. He hid behind Brillare, but sadly, He was too big to not be spotted. He then quickly raced into the shadows, Good and quick enough for him not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Mate : None yet Female

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Dark Forest - Page 4 Cake200/200Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:27 am

The color of Darkness has once again left Banshee perfectly hidden in the forest without a single sould noticing her. The She-wolf slowly awakes from her long slumber which seem to have took ages. She lifts her head and lets out a big and still tired yawn. Banshee isnt really the kind of wolf who prefers long sleeps or rests but in the the past year she was quite lazy. She has also isolated herself a bit too much so she decides to take a little walk in order to regain her agility again. Her silvery, black marked coat emerges with the forest perfectly so she doesnt worry too much about being spot by a unwelcoming creature. Her bright orange eyes scan the area while she trots along the mossy path in a slow speed. Her legs stil feel a bit tired and wobbly so she jumps on a fallen tree trunk, from there on a rock and then leaps over to a nearby hill, perfectly landing on her four paws. She has missed exercising greatly and it will also chase away the tiredness within her. "Ha!...I can still do it."

The She-wolf smiles happily till she catches a bunch of scents nearby. Banshee raises an eyebrow, wondering to whom those scents belong to and walks towards the amount of different smells. They get stronger and stronger and she rather prefers to walk on higher regions, slightly wary about the situation she´s approachin. Finally she spots the wolves to whom those scents belonged to and looks down from ontop of the hill. She could still remember this place.... It was where the bear attacked her on that fateful day. She glances at each wolf and by her surprise a few of them certainly are familiar to her but some not. "Mmh..what in the heavens are they all doing down there?" The she- wolf whispers in a high pitched tone and lowers herself down to the ground as she watches them. There are two young wolves, chatting with eachother but also two older wolves a short distance away, stalking/watching them. Banshee tilts her head to the side, starring at the bigger wolves. She gets slightly concerned about the two younger wolves and keeps an eye on the adults, unsure about the fact if they´re threats or not.
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Ismae's head snaps to a sudden figure, right there. it was a white fae. She knew there was something there! Ismae growled, and didn't hold back. She threw herself at the stranger, jaws snapping as they locked and tore fur and skin. (Mehhhh! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4