The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_vote_lcap-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_voting_bar-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_vote_lcap-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_voting_bar-Seraek The Dark Leader- I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

-Seraek The Dark Leader-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
-Seraek The Dark Leader- Cake200/200-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
-Seraek The Dark Leader- Left_bar_bleue200/200-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
-Seraek The Dark Leader- Left_bar_bleue100/100-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty
PostSubject: -Seraek The Dark Leader-   -Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Name:Seraek
Species: Eurasian Wolf (european wolf)
Appearance: Seraek Is Muscled, and very strong. He Has a perfect jet black coat, and pale blue eyes. He is attractive, but only loves one wolf...
Personality: Aaron is brave, he will die to protect his pack.He is dominant, and the thing about him that is imperfect about him is his anger. He has been known to kill a few wolves who are intruders. Other than that, he loves his pack.
History:First born of the litter, I was to be leader. My father had missed the birth of my sisters from the SECOND litter, for he was killed by a bear. My mother Had looked for him, and never returned. I soon found my father, his mangled body, under a rabid bear. I was stuck with 2 younger sisters, and my brother from my litter. The pups grew, and wen't to other packs. My brother disappeared. I know he is alive, for I didn't feel his heart stop in me, like I did with my father and mother. I then became a mateless leader.
Other: did I mention He is British? lol!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mar7z7OxV41qgswhho1_500.png[center]

Last edited by Seraek on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
-Seraek The Dark Leader- Cake200/200-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
-Seraek The Dark Leader- Left_bar_bleue200/200-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
-Seraek The Dark Leader- Left_bar_bleue100/100-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

-Seraek The Dark Leader- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Seraek The Dark Leader-   -Seraek The Dark Leader- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Sooo Hot...
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net

-Seraek The Dark Leader-
Page 1 of 1