The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_vote_lcapAccalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_voting_barAccalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_vote_lcapAccalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_voting_barAccalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Empty
PostSubject: Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul   Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Name: Accalia
Fur color: Silver and white mixed in with grey and touches of black all over.
Eye color: Golden with a tint of blue

Physical Appearance: She is a strong built wolf with long legs for speed. Huge blood stained canines but stubby claws. An faint scar across her left eye from her journeys.
Personality: She is a kind and sweet wolf but not to be messed with. She is very territorial and can swing into a blind rage. Other than that is a kind wolf that can be dominant to others. One of her worse habits is one she does not like to talk about nor is she proud of. She is also known to have 'mood swings' at anytime anywhere, and sometimes it can be a sign of something...
Vocal: She has a calm and sweet voice, her bark is just the same but her howl is something that you mightn't have expected. It is rather loud and has a distinct tone to it and it almost sounds although it's echoing inside her throat.

History: Little is known about her past, all that is known is that she was heir pup in the pack she was in before. But when her parents died two new wolves became alpha and mistreated her. She was going to be the next alpha, she had trained all her life. She lost control of herself and went into a blind rage, she fought the new alpha and that’s where the scar on her eye came from. She had enough once she broke all the new alpha’s bones. A blizzard came, she was found standing proud in it. The freezing cold didn’t effect her because of her thick fur. And that’s where she is today.

Family:
Mate: Seraek, Black
Son, 1st Litter, Fury, Black
Daughter: Midnight, 1st Litter, Black
Daughter: Harmony, 2nd Litter, Silver
Daughter: RedWood, 2nd Litter, Brown
Son: Axel, 2nd Litter, Black
Son, ______, 2nd Litter, _______________
Son: ______, 2nd Litter, Silver-White-Grey
Brother: Tye, Grey-Silver
Sister: Snow, White
Brother: Red, Brown
Mother: Dutchess, Brown
Father: Demon, White

Weaknesses: Blind Rages and Limited Stamina
Strengths: Strength, Speed, Size, Loyalty
Dislikes: Being mistreated, Hot days, An night without sleep
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Tumblr_m8nkggRH1y1rttgmwo1_500
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul 1287698220_3471_full
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Shadow_wolf
"Never Forget To Howl With Pride"

Last edited by Accalia on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Cake200/200Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Left_bar_bleue200/200Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Left_bar_bleue100/100Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul   Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Bio Accepted, you may join RP now.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net

Accalia ~ The Forgotten Soul
Page 1 of 1